The DKG-727 is a comprehensive automatic paralleling with mains unit for multiple generating sets, featuring Manual and Automatic Load transfer between mains and multiple generating sets operating in parallel.
In automatic position, DKG-727 monitors mains phase voltages and controls the automatic starting, stopping and load transfer of the generating sets in case of a mains failure.
In case of mains failure DKG-727 energizes the remote system start output and waits until the sufficient number of generating sets to supply the programmed prime power are started, synchronized and closed to the busbar. Once the ready signal input is applied, the DKG- 727 transfers the load to the busbar.
Once the busbar is alive and ready signal applied, It monitors internal protections and external fault inputs. If a fault condition occurs, the unit opens the load circuit breaker immediately and stops the multiple generating sets automatically, indicates the failure source on the LCD display and red ALARM led is illuminated.
Up to 7 generating sets may be paralleled with mains using DKG-727 units without the need for extra modules. The communication between modules is made with the Datalink connection.
The DKG-727 unit is able to transfer the load between mains and multiple generating sets in 3 various ways:
1. Transfer with interruption: There will be a power interruption period during the transfer.
2. No break transfer: Transfer will be made without power interruption. The unit starts to send command to multi generating sets to synchronize and waits until mains and common busbar phases within synchronization limits and makes a quick transfer.
3. Soft transfer: Transfer will be made without power interruption. The unit starts to send command to multi generating sets to synchronize and waits until mains and common busbar phases within synchronization limits and closes the load circuit breaker and makes a smooth ramped transfer.
The DKG-727 units is able to run multiple generating sets in parallel with mains in 2 various ways
1. Peak Lopping: If this feature is enabled, in auto mode when the mains active power reached to the programmed run limit DKG-727 runs the multiple generating sets then maximum mains active power is reached,
DKG-727 synchronizes the multiple generating sets to the mains and multiple generating sets supply the remaining power amount of the mains active power programmed by user.
2. Power Export To Mains: If this feature enabled, In auto mode the DKG-727 runs the multiple generating sets and synchronizes to mains and defined power with programmed power factor is exported to mains.
The operation of the unit is controlled with front panel pushbuttons. The Test, OFF, AUTO and MANUAL pushbuttons select the operating mode.
Other buttons run and stop the generating sets manually, control the load circuit breaker, the mains circuit breaker, select the program mode entry/exit, scroll display parameters, provide alarm mute and lamp test functions. Also all main operations above may be done by programmed digital inputs.
The front panel pushbuttons may be locked by a programmed input against unauthorized interventions.
The DKG-727 provides a comprehensive set of digitally adjustable timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations and operating sequences. The unauthorized access to program parameters is prevented by a 3 level password system. All programs may be modified via front panel pushbuttons, and do not require an external unit.
The modification of programs may be disabled also by the hard wired PROGRAM LOCK input.
The fault conditions are considered in 2 categories as Warnings, and Alarms. Measured values have separate programmable limits for warning and alarm conditions.
WE DO NOT SHIP THIS DATAKOM PRODUCT TO USA AND CANADA