The DKG-705 is a comprehensive AMF unit for single or dual generating set operating in standby or parallel with mains modes.
In AUTOMATIC position, DKG-705 monitors mains phase voltages and controls the automatic starting, stopping and load transfer of the generating set in case of a mains failure and once the generator is running, it monitors internal protections and external fault inputs.
If a fault condition occurs, the unit shuts down the engine automatically, indicates the failure source on the LCD display and turns on the red ALARM led.
The DKG-705 unit is able to transfer the load between mains and genset in 4 different ways:
-transfer with interruption: there will be a power interruption period during the transfer
-no break transfer without synchronization: transfer will be made without power interruption. The unit waits until mains and generator phases match and makes a quick transfer.
-no break transfer with synchronization: transfer will be made without power interruption. The unit operates the governor and AVR control outputs to synchronize the generator voltages with the mains and makes a quick transfer.
-soft transfer: transfer will be made without power interruption. The unit operates the governor and AVR control outputs to synchronize the generator voltages with the mains and makes a smooth ramped transfer.
The operation of the unit is controlled with front panel pushbuttons. The LOAD TEST, TEST, AUTO and OFF pushbuttons select the operating mode. Other buttons select the program mode entry/exit, display parameter scroll, alarm mute and lamp test functions.
The DKG-705 provides a comprehensive set of digitally adjustable timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations and operating sequences. The unauthorized access to program parameters is prevented by a 3 level password system. All programs may be modified via front panel pushbuttons, and do not require an external unit.
The fault conditions are considered in 3 categories as Warnings, Load-dumps and Alarms. Measured values have separate programmable limits for warning and alarm conditions.
The service request indicator lamp turns on at the expiration of either engine hours or time limits.
It is possible to monitor the operation of the system locally or remotely with the WINDOWS based PC utility program. Remote connection is made through GSM or PSTN modems.
The unit is designed for front panel mounting. Connections are made with 2 part plug and socket connectors.
• Automatic mains failure
• J1939 engine monitoring and control port
• Various engine brands and models available
• Engine control
• Generator protection
• Built in alarms and warnings
• True RMS measurements
• Complete genset power measurements
• Complete mains power measurements
• Governor and AVR control interfaces
• No break transfer & no break load test
• Soft transfer with ramp control
• Single genset power export to mains
• Single genset peak lopping (peak shaving)
• Dual genset synchronization & load sharing
• Dual genset soft transfer to / from mains
• KW/KVAr load control
• G-59 mains protections
• Battery backed-up real time clock
• Daily, weekly, monthly exerciser
• Remote start operation capability
• Gas engine support
• Mains simulation input
• Engine Idle speed control
• Load shedding
• Periodic maintenance request indicator
• Event logging with time stamp
• Statistical counters
• Weekly operation schedule programs
• Field adjustable parameters
• RS-232 serial port
• Upgrade software downloadable from serial port
• Free MS-Windows Remote monitoring SW:
• -local, LAN, IP and modem connection
• -monitoring, download of parameters
• -download of software updates
• -modem networking
• GSM SMS message sending on fault
• GSM and PSTN modem calls on fault
• MODBUS communications
• LCD display 4 lines by 20 characters
• Dual language support
• Output expansion capability
• Configurable analogue inputs: 4
• Configurable digital inputs: 8
• Configurable relay outputs: 7
• Survives cranking dropouts
• Sealed front panel (IP65)
• Plug-in connection system for easy replacement
WE DO NOT SHIP THIS DATAKOM PRODUCT TO USA AND CANADA