The DKG-527 is a comprehensive AMF unit for a single generating set operating in standby mode.
The unit can connect to ECU controlled electronic engines through its standard J1939 CANBUS port providing engine control, protection and instrumentation without extra senders.
The ECU alarms are displayed with SPN-FMI codes.
In AUTOMATIC position, DKG-527 monitors mains phase voltages and controls the automatic starting, stoppin g and load transfer of the generating set in case of a mains failure and once the generator is running, it monitors internal protections and external fault inputs.
If a fault condition occurs, the unit shuts down the engine automatically and indicates the failure source with the corresponding red led lamp.
The operation of the unit is controlled with front panel pushbuttons. The LOAD TEST, TEST, AUTO and OFF pushbuttons select the operating mode. Other buttons select the display parameter scroll, alarm mute and lamp test functions.
The DKG-527 provides a comprehensive set of digitally adjustable timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations, operating sequences and engine types. The unauthorized access to program parameters is prevented by the program lock input. All programs may be modified via front panel pushbuttons, and do not require an external unit.
The fault conditions are considered in 2 categories as Warnings and Alarms. Measured values have separate programmable limits for warning and alarm conditions.
The unit is able to initiate modem calls and sending SMS messages in fault conditions.
The service request indicator lamp turns on at the expiration of either engine hours or time limits.
It is possible to monitor and control the operation of the system locally or remotely with the WINDOWS based RAINBOW program.
The unit supports MODBUS protocol enabling communication with PLCs and building management systems. The MODBUS protocol is also supported through GSM and PSTN modems.
The unit is designed for front panel mounting. Connections are made with 2 part plug and socket connectors.
• Automatic mains failure
• ECU control and monitoring through J1939 CAN
• Various engine brands and models available
• Engine control
• Generator protection
• Built in alarms and warnings
• Remote Start operation available
• Periodic maintenance request indicator
• Daily / weekly / monthly exerciser
• Event logging with time stamp
• Statistical counters
• Battery backed-up real time clock
• Weekly operation schedule programs
• Provision for dual genset operation
• Field adjustable parameters
• RS-232 serial port
• Free MS-Windows Remote monitoring SW:
-local, LAN, IP and modem connection
-monitoring, download of parameters
• GSM and PSTN modem support
• GSM SMS message sending on fault
• MODBUS communications
• LED displays
• Configurable analogue inputs: 2
• Configurable digital inputs: 8
• Configurable relay outputs: 2
• Total relay outputs: 6
• I/O expansion capability
• Survives cranking dropouts
• Sealed front panel
• Plug-in connection system for easy replacement
WE DO NOT SHIP THIS DATAKOM PRODUCT TO USA AND CANADA